Rules for "Happy Reading Park"
1. The "Happy Reading Park" is for children aged 0-6, one child shall be accompanied by ONE parent in the Park, who will be responsible for the child's safety and behavior.
2. In order to ensure the safe and orderly management of the "Happy Reading Park", there will be access control on weekends and holidays. At that time, only 20 children and 20 parents shall be allowed inside. Before entering the Park, the parent shall ask for entry ticket from the staff and hold the ticket. The ticket shall not be hang on the children's chest, so as not to cause any injury. When leaving the Park, please hand back the entry ticket. If the Park is full of children and parents, please wait till someone leaves before you enter.
3. The parents shall guard the children properly, keep them safe in games and do not make loud noise and do not chase each other.
4. After reading or playing, the parents shall teach the children to put the books and toys back to their original place, so as to develop good habits and also make it convenient for other children to play.
5. The parents shall tell the children to take good care of the facilities in the "Happy Reading Park". The toys cannot be taken out of this area, and any damaged ones shall be compensated at the original price or with original replacement.
1. Before entering the Park, please take off your shoes and put them in the shoe cabinet.
2. Those children using paper diapers shall wear paper diapers when entering the Park.
3. Please put all packs, bags, toys and foods in temperature storage, and beverages (including water) shall be put on the shelf by the entrance.
4. Those children keep crying shall be taken out of the reading room by their parents for calming down; they may re-enter the Park after calming down.
The opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 14:30-17:00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays (including winter and summer holidays): 9:00-11:00 14:30-17:00